Every day you are exposed to chemical toxins through food, air, and water. High exposure to these substances could get you sick, so it is important to flush out toxins from your body.
Here are FIVE simple and effective ways to detoxify naturally.
1. Take probiotics: Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that help break down foods and chemicals that can damage or harm the body. Probiotic strains, such as Lactobacillus, have been shown to help the body flush out harmful toxins like Bisphenol A (BPA) – which is found in plastics, pesticides, heavy metals, perchlorate, heterocyclic amines (HCA) – and toxic foods. Get your fix of probiotics from fermented foods like yogurt, kefir, sauerkraut, kimchi, tempeh, miso, kombucha, pickles, and natto. In addition, eat more raw fruits and vegetables grown in healthy soil because the Earth’s microbiome. Long term gut health and brain health go hand in hand. Give your digestive and immune systems a helping hand with 6 Billion CFU’s Of Healthy Bacteria with Wellmune and Bio-Tract time released technology with the Nutrigenomics Probio; you can order it directly from our page under our products tab!
2. Sweat it out: When you exercise, you sweat, and sweating is one way to detoxify. Research shows that many toxic elements in the body are excreted through sweat. In addition, inducing sweat through exercise activates the lymphatic system, which is a network of tissues and organs that help the body eliminate toxins, waste, and other unwanted materials.
3. Only eat when you’re truly hungry and eat healthily: One of the best ways to maximize the body’s detoxification systems is to fast: stop eating before sundown and skipping breakfast. Intermittent fasting is a Biohacking way to eat by only eating when you are really hungry, and eat foods that are wholesome and organic. Avoid eating processed foods, which are known to have harmful chemicals, and focus on eating one really good meal later in the day.
4. Spice it up: Spices are more than just seasonings or condiments. Adding some spice to your diet helps the body detoxify and fight illnesses. This is because spices have many medicinal properties. Some have high antioxidant properties, while others strengthen your immune system. Some spices even have liver-cleansing properties, while others have colon-cleansing properties. Some of the best cleansing spices you can try are turmeric, garlic, cardamom, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, black pepper, cilantro, cumin, ginger, garlic, saffron, chili, and fennel. Add into your daily routine a NrF2 synergizer to help your cells fight free radicals while regulating survival genes and helping slow the rate at which body function declines with age. Just look on our page under products and add our NrF2 synergizer to your daily routine. Simply by adding this yellow pill to your daily life, you will reduce the cellular stress by an average of 40% in 30 days. It is the only natural product proven in a clinical study to not only reduce oxidative stress but also extend the lifespan by 7 percent! Order it here under the products tab.
5. Eat apples: Indeed, an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Apples are one of the best foods to eat for detox, given that they are free from chemicals. Organic apples have higher antioxidants than conventionally grown ones. In addition to being rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber, apples are also loaded with phytochemicals and pectin — all of which help the body eliminate toxins. Pectin has the ability to flush out food additives and heavy metals in the body, while the acids in apple — malic and tartaric — aid in digestion. Organic apples are best eaten raw and with skin, which is a good source of Vitamin C and fiber.
Besides flushing out toxins, you can also actively avoid getting poisoned from toxic chemicals in the first place. Here are 3 ways to help protect yourself...
1. Don’t keep your receipts unless you need them: One of the primary routes of exposure for toxic petrochemicals is through thermal printer receipts. Avoid taking receipts, especially if you use lotion that speeds up the skin’s absorbance of these chemicals.
2. Stop using petrochemicals on your body: Petrochemicals are widely used in cosmetic products. Applying these products on your skin is even worse than eating them because your skin does not have liver-like protection that filters these chemicals. There are safe and natural body care products, such as coconut oil that you can use instead.
3. Do not drink tap water: Tap water not only contains fluoride residues, but also over 600 disinfectant byproducts that are toxic to the body, damage DNA, and contribute to cancer.
Take advantage of the health benefits of detox; and look into our scientific nutrigenomics products that will help protect you from harmful chemicals, toxins, and diseases.